Author: Beeto, BordListian, primetoxinz ❘ 12 hours ago ❘ 82,821 views
Better With Mods Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod that adds many new items and blocks, as well as having many features which change base functions of the vanilla game. This is a mod created by Beeto based largely on Better Than Wolves. Its goal is to “reimagine” a large amount of Better Than Wolves’ content, but with better integration and compatibility with other mods, as well as adapting to new versions of Minecraft, rather than simply sticking on an old version.
This mod is broken into two main sections, the “Core” mod and the “Modules” system. The core mod consists of the Blocks and Items which cannot be removed or disabled, however, some can be configured. The Modules System adds the majority of the content. The modules system is broken into large Modules which are then further broken into the surplus of Features, all of which are configurable. There are currently three modules in the mod: Hardcore Features, Tweaks, and Compatibility.
This mod is broken into two main sections, the Core mod and the Modules system. The Core mod consists of:
This content cannot be removed or disabled, some can be configured.
The Modules System adds the majority of the content, it is broken into Modules which are further broken into Features, all of which are configurable. The current modules are as follows:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Better With Mods Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2