Author: Starmute ❘ 10 hours ago ❘ 40 views
Amplified Nether Data Pack 1.17.1 aims to make the Nether Dimension a little bit better. The Nether will now be properly 256 blocks tall instead having a huge Nether’s roof with no content. This data pack will also do that while retaining the Nether’s characteristic. This will surely make the Nether a lot more intersting to explore!
- Expand the Nether and remove Nether’s roof. The Nether is now be 256 blocks tall.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Amplified Nether Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1