Author: Silvathor ❘ 6 hours ago ❘ 55 views
Auto Farm Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a new mechanic that helps you with farming. It can be dreadful going through a massive field of crops to harvest and replant. However, with Auto Farm, you can easily automate that process. By placing down a Scarecrow and marking the block as Farmland, the Scarecrow will automatically harvest and replant the crops for you!
- Scarecrow that can harvest for you. To get a Scarecrow, drop a Diamond and an Iron Hoe.
- You need to use Farmland to mark the block first. To get Farmland, drop 4 Iron Nuggets and 4 Oak Planks.
- Press shift to see the range of your Scarecrow.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Auto Farm Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Click to rate this post!