16 seconds ago ❘ 0
Bottled Dye Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) adds into the game a pack of new Bottled Dye textures, which will help players to distinguish between them rather than having to guess which one they are. Granted, these are only tweaks in icons, they would still prove useful for those who want better clarity when it comes to selecting which dye to use. With such clarity, players will no longer have to second guess themselves and they can be confident to choose from each type of Dye.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Bottled Dye Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1
Click to rate this post!