7 hours ago ❘ 10,504
CocoaInput Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 support IME input(Japanese, Chinese, Korean) in Minecraft on macOS.
- CocoaInput enables you to input multi-byte characters natively.
- Ctrl+Q in macOS causes Minecraft to quit, but CocoaInput fixes this bug.
- You can also input NotEnoughItems search with CompatNEIwithCocoaInput.
For example(Japanese, Chinese):
Fabric Mod Loader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
CocoaInput Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft from 1.10.x to 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Click to rate this post!