AnarchCassius, sargeantsatan ❘
2 hours ago ❘ 30,895
Fauna and Ecology Mod 1.12.2 adds the new horse, donkey, pig, sheep, llama, chicken, duck and cow along with their ancestors, and some horse relatives. All animals have needs based off of the Fossils and Archeology Mod, primarily hunger and happiness. Animals also have sexes and will naturally breed on their own, leading to dynamic populations in the wild. They will need to be tamed and are otherwise feral or wild, and after a few tame generations the newest offspring will be domesticated and become more useful and compliant.
This is a mod that’s first goal is adding more realistic versions of existing Minecraft animals and their wild ancestors (or domestic descendants, as is the case with wolves), and eventually entirely new animals.
This mod is highly configurable and all features can be enabled and disabled at will, meaning basically any aspect can be taken out if you so desire. Features including enabling vanilla hand breeding or disabling hunger. You can even just use the mod to give vanilla animals new drop options.
Aside from overhauling the vanilla animals, this mod adds many more species based off of real-life animals. This is a list comprising of all in-game animals, as well as any wild counterparts or subspecies the animals may have.
- Mouflon (Ovis orientalis orientalis)
- Forest Aurochs (Bos primigenius primigenius)
- Wild Mooshroom (Bos primigenius “mycetus”)
- Wild Horse (Equus ferus ferus)
- Wild Ass (Equus atlanticus africanus)
- Guanaco (Lama guanicoe guanicoe)
- Wild Boar (Sus scrofa scrofa)
- Junglefowl (Gallus gallus gallus)
- Quagga (Equus quagga quagga)
- Scrub Aurochs (Bos primigenius africanus)
- Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos platyrhynchos)
This mod adds several items to the game to facilitate a primitive start, provide uses for animal drops, and interacting with animals.
- Flint Knife
- Flint Hatchet
- Flint Spade
- Flint Pick
- Wood Knife
- Stone Knife
- Iron Knife
- Diamond Knife
Wild Forest Horses
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fauna and Ecology Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click to rate this post!