7 hours ago ❘ 1,249
Fish of Thieves Mod (1.18.2) places significant emphasis on adding numerous fishes into the game, thus making the ecosystem more diverse and interesting. As the regular Minecraft players roam through the sea, they instantly acknowledge the fact that while the sea is absolutely breathtaking and beautiful, there is a lack of entities that is still evident. To many, this is unacceptable as this flaw has made their impeccable ocean become another monotonous location. Aware of such lackluster, many have set their own goals to create as many fish as possible in order to make the sea seems richer. Recently, a very impressive Mod, Fish of Thieves has proven itself to be way better quality-wise compared to its counterparts. From now on, commuting through the sea will be much more intriguing as players would never know what is waiting ahead for them.
- New fish variants are introduced into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Fish of Thieves Mod (1.18.2) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Click to rate this post!