Juju’s Slice of Life Mod 1.16.5 is mostly about food and edible but it is by no mean an ordinary food Mod. Rather, Juju idea is to make the Mod more serious and implement a realistic approach to cooking, which based on science and maybe a bit of fantasy. Players can attain new resources through mining such as nickel, silicon ore and chromium to forge a new rigid stainless steel. While it sounds strange, but black pepper can also be mined. Once players acquired an adequate amount of ingredients, the cooking can commence. However, remember that there is an ever growing number of ingredients, therefore players must learn about all the different recipes before jumping into making food.
- New Food Recipes are introduced.
- New Ingredients are added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Juju’s Slice of Life Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5