Author: Legopitstop ❘ 5 seconds ago ❘ 0 views
LPS Recipe Core API is an important API data pack that needs to be installed for other data pack to work.
Beside the necessary API, this pack also add a Custom Crafting Table and a Recipe Book Table.
To get the Custom Crafting Table you need to rename a normal Crafting Table to “Custom Crafting Table” and then place it down.
This API pack adds recipes to items with NBT (Named Binary Tag). Lists of data pack that needs “LPS Recipe Core API”:
- Lots More Food: Adds a lot of new food items to the game.
- More Buckets: Adds new type of bucket.
- More Flower Pots: Adds new type of flower pots.
- Vending Machine: Adds a vending machine.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
Also, make sure to install this pack’s resource pack under any other resource packs that need it.
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
LPS Recipe Core API Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.17:
For Minecraft 1.16:
For Minecraft 1.15: