Microcosm Mod 1.16.5 adds into the game materials, which players can utilize to create a micro-village. Players can manipulate and tweak their beloved small village by giving them leftover resources. What is the point of having a small-sized Village you may ask?. Well, as your tiny village levels up, they will commence on accommodating you with valuable materials that you often have to work really hard for down in the cave to earn. With a plethora of these micro-villages, players can generate passive incomes while still enjoy seeing their tiny workers grow and be a better civilization. There are a variety of different items and blocks to introduce to the micro-village to keep your villagers happy.
- Players can grow and generate passive incomes by creating these small villages.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Microcosm Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
Click to rate this post!