The MineColonies 1.18-1.12.2 is a colony simulator that adds a new survival mode and it will generate random buildings, workers and guards in the world of Minecraft. Use these locations to create fully functional and interactive cities in the game. You will be able to establish your own life inside the city, give work to the residents and gradually expand.
To start the colony development process, just find and activate town hall. This will gradually expand on its own, but if you properly allocate resources, set up business relations around the town hall, hire and dress defenders in strong armor, then all this will speed up the improvement process several times.
- Fully functional colony based around your town hall
- Guards that protect your colony (and you) from the enemy
- Train your guards up and equip them with armor and weapons to make them stronger
- Complete freedom for the placement of buildings
- Build entire resource chains, linked together by the Delivery Man
How to install MineColonies
- Download and install Forge
- Install Structurize
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.