Author: HowBoutNo ❘ 2 hours ago ❘ 34,379 views
Outvoted Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 materializes the mobs concepts that have been scrapped by Mojang due to different reasons undisclosed. Nevertheless, some of the concepts made by Mojang artists seem quite plausible and even somewhat splendid. We, as a player could definitely see their vision of these entities being in the main game, albeit not favourited by fans. Unfortunately, many fans still want to see these entities become a reality and get their ticket into Minecraft despite that prospect seems to be almost impossible by now. With the idealism behind Outvoted, however, players will soon be greeted with these scrapped folks through the vision of many talented authors. So far, only the precursor of the Blaze is added into the game, but there will be countless entities being added in the future.
- A Blaze-like hostile entity, which spawns in the Nether was added into the game.
Fabric Mod Loader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Outvoted Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1