Author: Ollie_Lansdell ❘ 2 hours ago ❘ 6,441 views
Practical Logistics 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a port and update of Practical Logistics mod with even more fanciness. This mod gives you the ability to create automated systems for reading, displaying and acting upon data. You can monitor items, energy, fluids, entities, machines, tanks, light, weather, direction, movement and much more. You can create Item, Fluid and Energy networks and transfer them anywhere in the world instantly; you can even transfer across dimensions. This mod also gives you more interactive control, via the use of Large Display Screens. This gives you infinite control and management of your base. You can also monitor and control blocks wirelessly.
- Guide: an interactive in-game guide book.
- Operator: used for general operations on blocks.
- Entity Transceiver: to track a specific entity for Info Reading/Displaying.
- Wireless Storage Reader: for wirelessly add/remove items.
- Etched Plate: a new crafting ingredient created in the Forging Hammer.
- Transfer Node: used for transfering items/fluids/energy from/to the connected block.
- The energy reader can show a list of all available energy connections.
- The Data Receiver can connect to an unlimited number of Data Emitters.
- Full Multipart Support – Super compact setups.
- Nodes have a priority setting to configure their order when performing item/fluid transfer.
- Redstone Signaller: Supports multiple statements for more complex setups.
- Display Screens can face UP and DOWN.
- CChannels can be configured within each individual block.
- Info can be created and modified within the screens themselves.
Fluid and Item Monitoring. On one screen!
Screen Interaction – for item/fluid extraction.
Operator Tool – Info Overlays
3D Interactive Guide Book
Energy Reader GUI
Energy Reader – Displaying Energy Stored
Player Inventory Reading
Custom Message Displaying
A large Array of Arrays
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, MCMultiPart Mod and Sonar Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Practical Logistics 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12