Author: CrushedPixel, Johni0702 ❘ 8 mins ago ❘ 142,592 views
Replay Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a Modification for the popular sandbox game Minecraft which allows you to record, replay, and share your gaming experience. It’s easy to use, but an incredibly powerful tool. Create perfect Minecraft Videos within minutes. Replay Files are in a lightweight format – An average recording over 1 hour is less than 10 Megabytes large. Coming with a built-in video creator, the Replay Mod allows everyone to make perfect clips without any external software. The simple User Interface makes it very easy to design awesome Camera Paths. The Replay Mod is more than just a Minecraft Mod. It is a community. Craft your Moment the way you want it to be – and share it with the world.
- FFmpeg is a encoder that replay mod uses if you wish to render your videos using replay mod. Replay mod needs this to render your videos in great quality for low file size and you can download it here https://ffmpeg.org/download.html. Firstly after you have download ffmpeg you would want to go ahead and install it completely, after the installation has been completed you have to go to the folder where ffmpeg was installed which looks something like this C:\FFmpeg and you would want to go into the bin folder and there you will find a file called ffmpeg.exe and you would want to copy it’s location, the location you copied should look like this C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe and the next time you render a video or cinematic off of replay mod you will see at the very bottom there is a small box with the title of cmd, remove everything that is in that box and paste the location of ffmpeg you copied (For example C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe). Great Job, you have now succesfully installed FFmpeg for Replay mod.
Replay Mod Wiki Page:
Fabric Modloader (For Minecraft 1.14+)
Fabric API (For Minecraft 1.14+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Replay Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Click to rate this post!