Rings of Ascension 1.18-1.17.1 modification adds more than 20 rings of different rarity to the game, which can be found in the dungeons! They will give you vanilla effects, as well as other useful abilities, including: constant satiety, flying creative mode, absorption of the nearest water and so on.
Now the dungeons will become a very valuable place because there you can find special chests inside which rings can be generated. The author has perfectly balanced the chance of generating useful rings with permanent effects, so it will not break the vanilla balance.
How to install Rings of Ascension
- Download and install Forge with Curios API (Contained inside the archive) or Fabric with Trinkets API (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Focamacho