Author: Robosapien6219 ❘ 3 seconds ago ❘ 0 views
Super Villagers Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces new villagers that have good trades. These new villagers will now have all the tools that you need. Ranging from wooden tools to enchanted netherite tools, they have it all. However, they are not free. These tools come with a fair price that you will have to pay. This can help you tremendously with progression. You won’t need to rely on luck to get good enchantments anymore. Also, they can sell you tools that have up to enchantments level 10!
- To get started, type [/function villagers:market]. This will create a market will all the villagers in it.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Super Villagers Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Click to rate this post!