Table of Contents:
Village in the Birch Forest Seed – Views (86)
With this seed for Minecraft 1.14.4 you will start the game next to a beautiful village in a birch forest. In the settlement itself and around it there is everything necessary to start survival.
If you cant find it right away, then just go to the coordinates -430 ~ 30. Another nice surprise awaits you in the neighboring desert. There you will find the second village at coordinates -830 ~ -290.
How to Use the Seed Command in Minecraft
- This Minecraft tutorial explains how to use the /seed command with step-by-step instructions.
- Each Minecraft world is created using a seed in the World Generator. Say, you absolutely love the Minecraft world that you are exploring, but have no idea what seed was used to create the world. There is a way to find out the seed and then share it with your friends.
- Let’s explore how to find the seed for a world using the /seed command.
- There are no requirements for the /seed command. Even if you have cheats turned off, you can still run the /seed command.
- Seed Command in Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac)
The Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac), the syntax to find the seed value used to create your world is:/seed
- How to Enter the Command? Open the Chat Window, For Java Edition (PC/Mac), press the T key to open the chat window.Type the Command
In this example, we are going to find the seed used to create our world with the following command: /seed
Something You Should Know:
- If you have any questions about Village in the Birch Forest Seed – Views (86), please leave a comment below and we will help you.