8,415 views ❘
1 hour ago ❘
Mod type: Fabric, Forge
Better Mineshafts Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) improves the one aspect of the game, which has been outdated for quite the time now. Sadly, one of the best auto-generated terrains in the game doesn’t seem to get any love from Mojang any time soon, hence the upcoming of “Better Mineshafts,” a vision of what these abandoned Mineshafts could’ve been. If you’re a long time miner, who enjoys lurking around the deep dark underground dungeons, hunting for unknown rewards, then Better Mineshafts is definitely a Mod you should consider. Additionally, The Mod will fresh out the Mineshafts experience; players won’t have to look at the same, old, boring Shaft for any longer.
- 9 biome variants, including a rare mushroom mineshaft.
- Completely customizable mineshafts! Check for the bettermineshafts folder in your config folder after running the mod for the first time.
- Abandoned workstations.
- Workstation cellars.
- Ore deposits at the end of some tunnels with coal, iron, redstone, gold, lapis, emerald, and (very rarely) diamond.
- Abandoned miners’ outposts (rare).
- Surface openings (very rare).
- Includes support for lanterns and candles from Rustic, Charm, and Varied Commodities.
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Better Mineshafts Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Please follow and like us:
Click to rate this post!