Author: Flytre7 ❘ 4 hours ago ❘ 83 views
Biome Locator Mod 1.17.1 introduces into the game a really helpful new item. Normally, finding a specific biome can be quite challenging. You might have to run aimlessly for thousand of blocks to just find a desert. You might also just get unlucky and never find the biome that you need. In extreme cases, for rarer biomes, it might just be ten thousand blocks away from you, making it almost impossible for you to find normally. But worry not, with Biome Locator, you will be able to locate the exact location of a specific biome.
- Adds a new item called “Biome Locator”.
- Biome Locator when used will help you find a specific biome that you want!
- You can find the Biome Locator in various Overworld’s chests or you can craft them yourself.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Biome Locator Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1