Author: williamwythers ❘ 4 seconds ago ❘ 0 views
William Wythers’ Overhauled Overworld Mod 1.17.1 will bring an entire new experience to you, the player. This mod will do so by re-create the vanilla biomes in a way that makes Minecraft a more realistic and atmospheric world. No longer are the boring deserts, empty plains, seemingly endless ocean with nothing to discover. Besides changing up the vanilla biomes, William Wythers’ Overhauled Overworld will also add a bunch of new biomes into the game as well! It is recommended to play the mod with large biomes enabled for the best experience.
- Making changes to existing biomes as well as adding a plethora of new biomes for you to explore.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
William Wythers’ Overhauled Overworld Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1