19 views ❘
2 hours ago ❘
Hats Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) allows you to put any items or blocks on your head as a hat. Usually, you can only wear a helmet on your head, but what if you want to put some other blocks or items on your head as decoration? Well, with this data pack, you can do just that! Simply hold an item or block that you want on your head then type this command [/trigger hat] and you are done. The item that you were holding with be automatically put on your head for you. You can put on anything that you want, even something as ridiculous as a TNT!
- Put anything on your head!
- To do so, hold the item in your hand then type this command [/trigger hat]
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Hats Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.18.1
Please follow and like us:
Click to rate this post!