Author: Bittu5134 ❘ 3 seconds ago ❘ 0 views
Minecraft But It’s Raining Random Blocks Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces an interesting feature into the game. After installing this data pack, random blocks from the sky will start falling every second. It might not seem like much in the beginning, but this will quickly add up. This data pack can make for a new exciting challenge for the game!
- Random blocks will fall from the sky.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But It’s Raining Random Blocks Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1