Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a remake version of Shoulder Surfing Mod for the latest versions of Minecraft. This mod replaces the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3/1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5