Table of Contents:
Village and Shipwreck on the Island Seed 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 – Views (859)
Do you love sea adventures and survival on distant islands? Then this Minecraft seed is for you! Using this world creation key, you will find yourself on a large island with a village and a shipwreck. Also, there are ocean ruin nearby. Here you will find chests with valuable loot and get the necessary resources to start the game successfully. Good luck!
For Minecraft 1.14.4 to 1.16.5:
How to Use the Seed Command in Minecraft
- This Minecraft tutorial explains how to use the /seed command with step-by-step instructions.
- Each Minecraft world is created using a seed in the World Generator. Say, you absolutely love the Minecraft world that you are exploring, but have no idea what seed was used to create the world. There is a way to find out the seed and then share it with your friends.
- Let’s explore how to find the seed for a world using the /seed command.
- There are no requirements for the /seed command. Even if you have cheats turned off, you can still run the /seed command.
- Seed Command in Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac)
The Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac), the syntax to find the seed value used to create your world is:/seed
- How to Enter the Command? Open the Chat Window, For Java Edition (PC/Mac), press the T key to open the chat window.Type the Command
In this example, we are going to find the seed used to create our world with the following command: /seed
Something You Should Know:
- If you have any questions about Village and Shipwreck on the Island Seed 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 – Views (859), please leave a comment below and we will help you.